Ban Lan Gen Radix Isatidis
Da Qing Ye Folium Isatidis
Mu Dan Pi Cortex Moutan
Huang Bai Cortex Phellodendri
Jin Yin Hua Flos Lonicerae
Zi Hua Di Ding Herba Violae
Huang Qi Radix Astragali
Huang Qin Radix Scutellariae
Xuan Shen Radix Scrophulariae
Ling Zhi Fructificatio Ganoderma lucidum
Gan Cao Radix Glycyrrhizae
Huang Lian Rhizoma Coptidis
Toxic Heat in all three Burners. Heat, Blood-Heat, Toxic Heat.
Resolve Toxic Heat from the three Burners.
Tongue: Sticky-yellow coating on the root with red spots on the root.
Pulse: Weak on both rear positions.
Huang Lian Jie Du Tang (Coptis Resolving Toxin Decoction).
The formula Expel Toxic-Heat™ is based on the formula Huang Lian Jie Du Tang which resolve Toxic Heat. The formula has been modified with the addition of herbs that have an anti-viral effect. In terms of patterns, the formula is for Heat, Fire, Blood Heat or Toxic Heat.
- Ban Lan Gen and Da Qing Ye clear Heat and have an anti-viral effect
- Huang Qi and Ling Zhi are in the formula not to tonify Qi but to increase the Dampness and Toxic Heat resolving skin and strengthen the anti-viral action of the formula
- Huang Qin, Huang Lian and Huang Bo clear Heat, resolve Dampness and resolve Toxic Heat from the Upper, Middle and Lower Burner respectively: this makes the formula suitable to address Toxic Heat in any of the three Burners
- Jin Yin Hua and Zi Hua Di Ding resolve Toxic Heat
- Mu Dan Pi and Xuan Shen cool Blood
- Gan Cao has been added not only to harmonize but also to help to resolve Toxic Heat.
“Toxic Heat” refers to any manifestation of Heat and especially Fire that is characterized by a local feeling of heat.
This formula resolves Toxic Heat from the three Burners and it is therefore suitable for Toxic Heat in most parts of the body.
This product is a dietary (food) supplement, as prescribed by a qualified practitioner. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. Do not take if nursing or pregnant. Not intended to replace a varied diet. Not to be consumed for longer 3 months on a continued basis.