Yi Yi Ren Semen Coicis
Sheng Di Huang Radix Rehmanniae recens
Huang Qi Radix Astragali
Huang Bai Cortex Phellodendri
Lu Lu Tong Fructus Liquidambaris
Wang Bu Liu Xing Semen Vaccariae
Bi Xie Rhizoma Dioscoreae hypoglaucae
Shi Wei Folium Pyrrosiae
Mu Dan Pi Cortex Moutan
Hai Jin Sha Spora Lygodii
Tu Si Zi Semen Cuscutae
Bai Hua She She Cao Herba Hedyotis diffusae
Shi Chang Pu Rhizoma Acori tatarinowii
Gan Cao Radix Glycyrrhizae
Rou Gui Cortex Cinnamomi
Qi and Yin deficiency, Damp-Heat in the Lower Burner, Blood stasis, Toxic-Heat.
Action:Tongue: Red (possibly without coating), sticky-yellow coating on the root with red spots.
Pulse: Fine-rapid or Floating-Empty; the left rear position might feel Slippery on rolling the finger proximally (this is the prostate position).
BL-22 Sanjiaoshu, BL-32 Ciliao, BL-53 Baohuang, BL-63 Jinmen, SP-9 Yinlingquan, SP-6 Sanyinjiao, LIV-5 Ligou, Ren-3 Zhongji, Ren-2 Qugu, Ren-9 Shuifen, L.I.-11 Quchi, SP-10 Xuehai, with even or reducing method.
S.I.-3 Houxi and BL-62 Shenmai, in combination, with even method.
KI-3 Taixi, BL-23 Shenshu with reinforcing method.
Clear the Root™ is a formula aimed at tonifying Qi, nourishing the Kidneys, draining Dampness, moving Blood, resolving Phlegm, softening hardness, separating the clear from the turbid, and resolving Toxic Heat. However, it is applicable also to Damp-Heat in the Lower Burner occurring against a background of Kidney-Yin deficiency.
- Huang Qi tonifies Qi and helps to move fluids in the Water passages
- Rou Gui is added in a very small dose to warm the Lower Burner in order to promote the transformation of fluids
- Sheng Di Huang nourishes Kidney-Yin
- Huang Bai, Yi Yi Ren, Shi Wei and Bi Xie resolve Dampness from the Lower Burner and promote the separation of clear from turbid fluids in the urinary passages
- Tu Si Zi tonifies Kidney-Yang
- Wang Bu Liu Xing, Lu Lu Tong and Mu Dan Pi invigorate Blood and dissolve masses
- Shi Chang Pu opens the orifices of the Lower Burner which helps to transform and excrete fluids
- Bai Hua She, She Cao resolves Toxic Heat and is anti-carcinogenic
- Hai Jin Sha resolves Damp-Heat and Toxic Heat and reduces swellings
- Kun Bu softens masses
When to take
Take before meals.
This product is a dietary (food) supplement, as prescribed by a qualified practitioner. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. Do not take if nursing or pregnant. Not intended to replace a varied diet. Not to be consumed for longer 3 months on a continued basis.