Ban Xia Rhizoma Pinelliae preparatum
Tao Ren Semen Persicae
Hong Hua Flos Carthami
Chuan Xiong Rhizoma Ligustici wallichii
Dang Gui Radix Angelicae sinensis
Ru Xiang Resina Olibani
Xi Xian Cao Herba Siegesbeckiae
Luo Shi Teng Caulis Trachelospermi jasminoides
Wei Ling Xian Radix Clematidis
Gua Lou Shi Fructus Trichosanthis
Chen Pi Pericarpium Citri reticulatae
Du Zhong Cortex Eucommiae
Cang Zhu Rhizoma Atractylodis lanceae
Huang Bai Cortex Phellodendri
Shen Qu Massa Medicata Fermentata
Gou Qi Zi Fructus Lycii
*Product contains gluten. Shen Qu (fermented flour)
Blood stasis, Phlegm and Dampness in the joints, Kidney deficiency.
Invigorate Blood, resolve Phlegm, expel Wind-Dampness, dry Dampness.
Tongue: Pale, red or purple, swollen, sticky coating.
Pulse: Choppy, Wiry or Firm (from Blood stasis) or Slippery (from Phlegm).
Although Benefit the Sinews™ contains some Kidney tonics, its main impact is on the Manifestations (Biao): it resolves Phlegm and invigorates Blood in chronic Bi Syndrome when there is Phlegm and Blood stasis in the joints. Acupuncturists can direct their attention to addressing the Root (Ben) by tonifying the Kidneys and Liver.
- Tao Ren, Hong Hua, Chuan Xiong, Dang Gui and Ru Xiang invigorate Blood; in particular, Ru Xiang invigorates Blood in the channels and frees the joints
- Ban Xia, Chen Pi and Gua Lou resolve Phlegm
- Xi Xian Cao, Hai Feng Teng and Wei Ling Xian expel Wind-Dampness from the channels and joints
- Du Zhong and Gou Qi Zi nourish the Kidneys and Liver
- Cang Zhu and Huang Bo resolve Dampness
- Shen Qu helps to digest the herbs
Both Phlegm and Blood stasis are obstructive: not only do they obstruct the channels and joints but they also affect the Mind and obstruct the Mind’s orifices.
This product is a dietary (food) supplement, as prescribed by a qualified practitioner. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. Do not take if nursing or pregnant. Not intended to replace a varied diet. Not to be consumed for longer 3 months on a continued basis.